For that special treat, I dipped the Madeleine’s in milk chocolate and sprinkled some white chocolate over it. To do this:
1. Break the remaining Green & Black Milk Chocolate from the above recipe and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Do the same for a new bar of Green & Black White Chocolat.
3. Add 3 tbsp of milk to both mixtures until the consistency is smooth.
4. Dip your madeleines into the Green & Black Milk Chocolate mixture.
5. Set it is aside for 2-3 minutes until it is cool.
6. Decorate the madeleines with the white chocolate mixture.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Green & Black Chocolate but all thoughts and opinion are my own.